Immortal Legacy
Welcome to the Immortal Legacy Main site.

Yep, it's one of those annoying pop-ups! We simply had this activated to inform you that signing up is VERY important to this site... well, why wouldn't it be important? Lolz especially if your a member of the clan.

Yours Truly,
Drew and Ghost.
Immortal Legacy
Welcome to the Immortal Legacy Main site.

Yep, it's one of those annoying pop-ups! We simply had this activated to inform you that signing up is VERY important to this site... well, why wouldn't it be important? Lolz especially if your a member of the clan.

Yours Truly,
Drew and Ghost.
Immortal Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You don't find the Legacy, The Legacy finds You.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEWS MAJOR CLAN NEWS READ!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.:~*FaTaLiTy*~:.

Medallions : 374

NEWS MAJOR CLAN NEWS READ!!! Empty
PostSubject: NEWS MAJOR CLAN NEWS READ!!!   NEWS MAJOR CLAN NEWS READ!!! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:38 pm

Ight so this is whats going on with Immortal legacy drew and I have made a conclusion on what happen with half of our clan leaving so me and drew decided that Immortal Legacy was gonna be put to rest Not as in Immortal Legacy never was but as in IMMORTAL LEGACY COMING BACK In When ftb4 comes out But No problem No one is gonna be left for to Join some other nooby clan that just hack for no reason or that gamesaves like a F***en Noob So i been talking to 501st Clan leader sabian to ask if we can join their clan for a while UntiL the Rebirth of IMMORTAL LEGACY in ftb4 or if theres No ftb4 we will ramake IMMORTAL LEGACY and be more Better/ and more Better to reach the limits and let our past members that left suffer like the rest when they reach to the IMMORTAL LEGACY everyone Friend Invite me and ill be sending yall 501st clan memberships.

AND REMEMBER IL_ IMMORTAL LEGACY _IL FOR LIFE.
Back to top Go down
http://fatalityclanftb3.forumotion.com
Ghostshady08

Ghostshady08

Medallions : 356

NEWS MAJOR CLAN NEWS READ!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWS MAJOR CLAN NEWS READ!!!   NEWS MAJOR CLAN NEWS READ!!! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:19 pm

OKAY WAIT YEAH I DOUBT THAT THERE WILL BE A FTB4 FOR THE PSP IT MIGHT COME OUT FOR PSVITA BUT YEAH UNLESS THE WHOLE CLAN GETS A VITA WHICH WILL NOT COME OUT THIS YEAR IF WE ARE LUCKY IT MIGHT COME OUT NEXT YEAR.SO YEAH LIKE I SAID I AM COMING BACK WHEN IT'S WINTER VACATION.
Back to top Go down

NEWS MAJOR CLAN NEWS READ!!!
Page 1 of 1