Immortal Legacy
Welcome to the Immortal Legacy Main site.

Yep, it's one of those annoying pop-ups! We simply had this activated to inform you that signing up is VERY important to this site... well, why wouldn't it be important? Lolz especially if your a member of the clan.

Yours Truly,
Drew and Ghost.
Immortal Legacy
Welcome to the Immortal Legacy Main site.

Yep, it's one of those annoying pop-ups! We simply had this activated to inform you that signing up is VERY important to this site... well, why wouldn't it be important? Lolz especially if your a member of the clan.

Yours Truly,
Drew and Ghost.
Immortal Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You don't find the Legacy, The Legacy finds You.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to hack your psp so you can put codes on it!

Go down 
+3
7H3_GJZ1lVl_JZ3AP3JZ
Ghost
dilldillmagic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dilldillmagic

Medallions : 87

How to hack your psp so you can put codes on it! Empty
PostSubject: How to hack your psp so you can put codes on it!   How to hack your psp so you can put codes on it! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:11 pm

Ok i will do it in steps:
1. download this link: http://psp.dashhacks.com/file/2101
2. then after doing that you put the pro update or update thats in the folder you downloaded put it in your game folder along with the recovery which is also in the pro b6 folder.
3. after doing that you have to run the update that should be in your game section.
4. after running go to system information and your update should say 6.39 PRO B6 if not contact me on socom or on this site.

Now how to put codes in your psp.
1. download this link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ry1nnwfqgny
2. now create a folder on your main dash thing with the psp, video, music, an etc. create a folder on that page called "seplugins"
3. put MK10.prx that you will find in the file you downloaded into the seplugins folder
4. you will also find a folder called "game" put that in there to
5. now for the codes
6. create a folder in the seplugins called NitePR in that create a Text Document called UCUS-98716
7. that is where you put the codes.
8. copy and paste any codes you want in there off of the internet but some codes free you so test them.
9. you have to have a space in between each code
10. to turn on codes press the select button and go to recovery menu and go to plugins and turn on your plugin thats in there
11. IMPORTANT: YOU HAVE TO RUN THE UPDATE EVERY TIME YOU TURN YOUR PSP ON.
12. when you boot up the game blue writing will pop up at the top telling you what to press.

Thanks for Reading!
If any problems contact me on socom or this site. Very Happy [b][u]
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Medallions : 198

PostSubject: Re: How to hack your psp so you can put codes on it!   How to hack your psp so you can put codes on it! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:08 am

Lmfao, i use nite pr cuz nite pr pwnz :3 u can look that up instead if you want wat i use Smile Lolz anyway, nice post.

- Posted from my iPhone ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://mylegacy.forumotion.com
7H3_GJZ1lVl_JZ3AP3JZ

7H3_GJZ1lVl_JZ3AP3JZ

Medallions : 507

PostSubject: Re: How to hack your psp so you can put codes on it!   How to hack your psp so you can put codes on it! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:24 am

Yea Lolz if you want mkultra yea it's a good post but I prefer niter also.

Vikingsfan1228 needs to send me those codes an stuff still but once I get them they r gunna be SICK!!!!!
Very Happy so very happy
Back to top Go down
https://mylegacy.forumotion.com/
srivera2

srivera2

Medallions : 184

PostSubject: Re: How to hack your psp so you can put codes on it!   How to hack your psp so you can put codes on it! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:02 pm

dude this shit dont work Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
.:~*FaTaLiTy*~:.

Medallions : 374

PostSubject: Re: How to hack your psp so you can put codes on it!   How to hack your psp so you can put codes on it! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:15 am

I see some of yall have problems on this tut ill remake in a new tut for yall also ill try to keep up with the cfw updates just make sure to come back to check on the website.
Back to top Go down
http://fatalityclanftb3.forumotion.com
Ghostshady08

Ghostshady08

Medallions : 356

PostSubject: Re: How to hack your psp so you can put codes on it!   How to hack your psp so you can put codes on it! EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:30 pm

okay i am giving up man i have the codes every thing is in order but when i press x or square on the psp the game crashes yes i have the cso version of ftb3 on my memory stick i don't know what to to i press the not does not work but if i press the note more then 2 or 3 times it crashes and it does say cheats on but it does not work plz help Sad
Back to top Go down
jeshuag

Medallions : 380

PostSubject: Re: How to hack your psp so you can put codes on it!   How to hack your psp so you can put codes on it! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:00 pm

this shit sucks it dont fuckin work
Back to top Go down
dilldillmagic

Medallions : 87

PostSubject: Re: How to hack your psp so you can put codes on it!   How to hack your psp so you can put codes on it! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:03 pm

MK Ultra V10 Ownz Everyone its to good for you guys lol!
Back to top Go down
jeshuag

PostSubject: Re: How to hack your psp so you can put codes on it!   How to hack your psp so you can put codes on it! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:05 pm

haha
Back to top Go down
jeshuag

PostSubject: Re: How to hack your psp so you can put codes on it!   How to hack your psp so you can put codes on it! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:05 pm

PostSubject: Re: How to hack your psp so you can put codes on it!   How to hack your psp so you can put codes on it! Empty

Back to top Go down

How to hack your psp so you can put codes on it!
Page 1 of 1