Immortal Legacy
Welcome to the Immortal Legacy Main site.

Yep, it's one of those annoying pop-ups! We simply had this activated to inform you that signing up is VERY important to this site... well, why wouldn't it be important? Lolz especially if your a member of the clan.

Yours Truly,
Drew and Ghost.
Immortal Legacy
Welcome to the Immortal Legacy Main site.

Yep, it's one of those annoying pop-ups! We simply had this activated to inform you that signing up is VERY important to this site... well, why wouldn't it be important? Lolz especially if your a member of the clan.

Yours Truly,
Drew and Ghost.
Immortal Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You don't find the Legacy, The Legacy finds You.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beast mode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
im_on_beast_mode

Medallions : 36

Beast mode Empty
PostSubject: Beast mode   Beast mode EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:53 pm

Ay barn its beast mode. Im gana make sure my acc. Doesnt go inactive again lol. Hey barn privately pm me ur username cuz i need to ask u something. I also dont have a mic at da moment. Lol cya around guys
Back to top Go down
Nitelite37

Nitelite37

Medallions : 325

Beast mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast mode   Beast mode EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:43 am

thanks 4 hacking me bitch
Back to top Go down
im_on_beast_mode

Beast mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast mode   Beast mode EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:11 pm

Um tht is not me u ass. I dont have a hacked computer u lame ass kid
Back to top Go down
im_on_beast_mode

Beast mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast mode   Beast mode EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:13 pm

O btw if ur talkin about ftb3 then i hacked cuz u were too stupid to not vote out ur dumbass hacker. U need a hacker on ur side cuz from how i hve seen u play ftb3 ur one of the worst at it. And kid, u should take off ur signature cuz its definitely not true, i could light u up in one second. Pff a 12 year old what a shame. Go back to ur nintendo DS im sure u will b more popular in that
Back to top Go down
Nitelite37

Nitelite37

Beast mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast mode   Beast mode EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:10 pm

Well if you payed attention he hacked one round as soon as he did that he left the game so we didnt need 2 vote him you on the other hand shoud have payed attention 2 your screen and u would have seen he left the game and there was no need 2 hack back, but you did anyway and so we lost. BTW FYI if there weren't so many hackers in this game maybe I'd have a shot at being an elite at this game. Also If you care that much that you had to respond to my little comment about calling you a bitch which I take back now seriously no lying, then you must just really not have anything better to do. BTW age doesn't matter in a video game just saying you could be a 40 yr old and I wouldn't hold it against you, and my signature's just for fun(yeah light me up in one second with some hacks) come on it's a fricken video game not real life, only real people playing as virtual people. One last thing if u want a real challenge join the Army or the Navy you can't shoot through walls there.
Back to top Go down
im_on_beast_mode

Beast mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast mode   Beast mode EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:30 pm

Omg i froze cuz i was turning on flash v3 when i turned on a dif. Code, barn and tons of other ppl know i use my good hacls only when another hacker was on doing tht shit so thats why, maybe u shud pay attnetion to what is happening in game, it shows in ur kdr..... Also i wasnt a hacker when i first got this game, i hacked because of the cool features and to actually have a chance at winning something, u would b suprised at how many people use enemy tac map rite off the wall, and maybe i will join the navy, wow u really noticed that u cant shoot through walls there, good observation
Back to top Go down
Nitelite37

Nitelite37

Beast mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast mode   Beast mode EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:14 pm

im trying 2 appologize not make things worse ok im sorry but don't diss on me because of my age, and honestly good 4 you go join the navy and fight for america's safety, also tackmap is a real thing in the navy it's a heat detector so if they put the tacmap feature in the game like if there were perks in this game it would make the game have more realism just saying, so can we just forget this ever happened
Back to top Go down
im_on_beast_mode

Beast mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast mode   Beast mode EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:14 pm

Ok but, rite u dont hack, enemy tac map hack on this game will show everyone on ur map all the time, so when u see the green dot which r ur buddies, u also see the enemies as green dots so u know where they are coming, u will definitely loose if someone on the other side has it on.
Back to top Go down
Nitelite37

Nitelite37

Beast mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast mode   Beast mode EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:27 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beast mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast mode   Beast mode Empty

Back to top Go down