Immortal Legacy
Welcome to the Immortal Legacy Main site.

Yep, it's one of those annoying pop-ups! We simply had this activated to inform you that signing up is VERY important to this site... well, why wouldn't it be important? Lolz especially if your a member of the clan.

Yours Truly,
Drew and Ghost.
Immortal Legacy
Welcome to the Immortal Legacy Main site.

Yep, it's one of those annoying pop-ups! We simply had this activated to inform you that signing up is VERY important to this site... well, why wouldn't it be important? Lolz especially if your a member of the clan.

Yours Truly,
Drew and Ghost.
Immortal Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You don't find the Legacy, The Legacy finds You.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I got my PSP and everything else taken away

Go down 
+2
Nitelite37
7H3_GJZ1lVl_JZ3AP3JZ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
7H3_GJZ1lVl_JZ3AP3JZ

7H3_GJZ1lVl_JZ3AP3JZ

Medallions : 507

I got my PSP and everything else taken away  Empty
PostSubject: I got my PSP and everything else taken away    I got my PSP and everything else taken away  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:25 pm

So yea...l gues this just means i cant be on for a while.... im actually writing this from my wii... this is the only way i can even get on da internet... so yeah im kinda upset cus i dont even have any electronix:(
Back to top Go down
https://mylegacy.forumotion.com/
Nitelite37

Nitelite37

Medallions : 325

PostSubject: Re: I got my PSP and everything else taken away    I got my PSP and everything else taken away  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:50 pm

ugh i don't know man i won't come on a lot anymore cause of school and football practice i'm sure you'll get your psp back
Back to top Go down
Ghostshady08

Ghostshady08

Medallions : 356

PostSubject: Re: I got my PSP and everything else taken away    I got my PSP and everything else taken away  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:20 pm

Hey i have a good idea how about not playing this shitty game for ever AGAIN CUZ ITS FULL OF FUCKIN HACKS yay or or....... play till every body HAS WINTER VACATION Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
.:~*FaTaLiTy*~:.

Medallions : 374

PostSubject: Re: I got my PSP and everything else taken away    I got my PSP and everything else taken away  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:06 am

Can you even play the wii?
Back to top Go down
http://fatalityclanftb3.forumotion.com
Nitelite37

Nitelite37

Medallions : 325

PostSubject: Re: I got my PSP and everything else taken away    I got my PSP and everything else taken away  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:35 pm

good idea ghostshady haha yeah im getting pissed of at this game more and more im just gonna get an ipod and play zombies
Back to top Go down
7H3_GJZ1lVl_JZ3AP3JZ

7H3_GJZ1lVl_JZ3AP3JZ

Medallions : 507

PostSubject: Re: I got my PSP and everything else taken away    I got my PSP and everything else taken away  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:40 pm

well yeah fatality i can play the wii but this is my absolute ONLY way to use the internet Sad
Back to top Go down
https://mylegacy.forumotion.com/
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Medallions : 198

PostSubject: Re: I got my PSP and everything else taken away    I got my PSP and everything else taken away  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Hmmmm.... That's sounds like a good idea nitelite, heh ^^ Remember you can always join me in on some cod zombies for the ipod touch ^^ (Of course i got hax for the game Razz)

Not only that i gotta rebuild my failure facebook account >.> All i know is if a Good psp emulator comes out that will allow me to get on socom online, i can play with you guys forevs Razz But of course, i have to wait till christmas b4 i get a good godamn computer T.T Honestly, i didn't see why i couldn't get it b4 school started for me >.< But hey >.> lolz atleast i'm not a zombie in class anymore, ever since i lost my computer and my psp broke i actually came out of da shell Razz Believe it or not.

But even if i do become more popular, i'm sure as hell never gonna give up my life of gaming! Never, ever, ever! T.T NEVER. NEVER EVER EVER!!! Dx Video games pretty much made my future guys T.T i already got into C Programming and shit O.o Lolz first video game when i was 3 Razz Got my first computer when i was leik 5 Razz But it wasn't a PC >.> lmfao the PCs sucked back then... well can't say i can't say the same for the god damn Power PC macintosh's they sucked even more than the pcs -.-'

BTW, the computer i'm geting is the Brand New Mac Mini! ^^ Thunderbolt built in and everything! Razz I can't wait for christmas this year!!!! ^^ Even tho it's almost half a year away =.=;; My dad's friend said he'd sell it to him for like 400 bucks Razz

Anyway guys it won't be long until i finally get back online >:3 (Atleast i hope xD)

Cheers My fellow Legacys. May we all find the truth in our lives ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mylegacy.forumotion.com
.:~*FaTaLiTy*~:.

Medallions : 374

PostSubject: Re: I got my PSP and everything else taken away    I got my PSP and everything else taken away  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:48 pm

heres an idea drew softmod your wii and get black ops and lets play black ops or if u hav black ops add me on ur wii or if u hav a ps3 which ima get a new1 we can play that oh tell u get back on socom ps. im not getting a F@!?Box i h8 them.
Back to top Go down
http://fatalityclanftb3.forumotion.com
Ghostshady08

Ghostshady08

Medallions : 356

PostSubject: Re: I got my PSP and everything else taken away    I got my PSP and everything else taken away  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:50 pm

lol i pre ordered Call of Duty Modern warfare3 today for the ps3 all i have to do is wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
srivera2

srivera2

Medallions : 184

PostSubject: Re: I got my PSP and everything else taken away    I got my PSP and everything else taken away  EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:18 pm

hey drew so you cant play minecraft
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got my PSP and everything else taken away    I got my PSP and everything else taken away  Empty

Back to top Go down

I got my PSP and everything else taken away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Immortal Legacy :: Worldwide Discussion :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: