Immortal Legacy
Welcome to the Immortal Legacy Main site.

Yep, it's one of those annoying pop-ups! We simply had this activated to inform you that signing up is VERY important to this site... well, why wouldn't it be important? Lolz especially if your a member of the clan.

Yours Truly,
Drew and Ghost.
Immortal Legacy
Welcome to the Immortal Legacy Main site.

Yep, it's one of those annoying pop-ups! We simply had this activated to inform you that signing up is VERY important to this site... well, why wouldn't it be important? Lolz especially if your a member of the clan.

Yours Truly,
Drew and Ghost.
Immortal Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You don't find the Legacy, The Legacy finds You.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DREW DID YOU FORGET ABOUT ME DID EVERYONE FORGOT ABOUT ME

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
srivera2

srivera2

Medallions : 184

DREW DID YOU FORGET ABOUT ME DID EVERYONE FORGOT ABOUT ME Empty
PostSubject: DREW DID YOU FORGET ABOUT ME DID EVERYONE FORGOT ABOUT ME   DREW DID YOU FORGET ABOUT ME DID EVERYONE FORGOT ABOUT ME EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:24 pm

OK IVE BENN POSTINGS STUFF AND YALL DONT REPLY BACK SEREUS CMON YALL FORGOT ABOUT ME
Back to top Go down
Ghostshady08

Ghostshady08

Medallions : 356

PostSubject: Re: DREW DID YOU FORGET ABOUT ME DID EVERYONE FORGOT ABOUT ME   DREW DID YOU FORGET ABOUT ME DID EVERYONE FORGOT ABOUT ME EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:40 pm

dude almost the whole clan doesnt play socom any more or that often people got shit to do school life family.do ur own thing.
Back to top Go down
Nitelite37

Nitelite37

Medallions : 325

PostSubject: Re: DREW DID YOU FORGET ABOUT ME DID EVERYONE FORGOT ABOUT ME   DREW DID YOU FORGET ABOUT ME DID EVERYONE FORGOT ABOUT ME EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:28 pm

true dat hey and don't worry saul drew didn't respond 2 the 3 posts i made a few weeks ago (WHEN I LEFT THE CLAN, but we're cool now but even if i still liked this game i just don't have time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DREW DID YOU FORGET ABOUT ME DID EVERYONE FORGOT ABOUT ME   DREW DID YOU FORGET ABOUT ME DID EVERYONE FORGOT ABOUT ME Empty

Back to top Go down

DREW DID YOU FORGET ABOUT ME DID EVERYONE FORGOT ABOUT ME
Page 1 of 1