Immortal Legacy
Welcome to the Immortal Legacy Main site.

Yep, it's one of those annoying pop-ups! We simply had this activated to inform you that signing up is VERY important to this site... well, why wouldn't it be important? Lolz especially if your a member of the clan.

Yours Truly,
Drew and Ghost.
Immortal Legacy
Welcome to the Immortal Legacy Main site.

Yep, it's one of those annoying pop-ups! We simply had this activated to inform you that signing up is VERY important to this site... well, why wouldn't it be important? Lolz especially if your a member of the clan.

Yours Truly,
Drew and Ghost.
Immortal Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You don't find the Legacy, The Legacy finds You.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charger broke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nitelite37

Nitelite37

Medallions : 325

Charger broke Empty
PostSubject: Charger broke   Charger broke EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:15 am

Guys my charger broke so I can't get on right now, but guys I have to say I might retire from FTB3. Guys it's been an amazing year for me and I'm glad to say I'll be retiring with the best group of people I could have ever met. You guys were so helpful and respectful to me( not to mention being jackasses ocasionally Smile. Drew what can't I thank you enough, I know this sounds pretty dumb but with my brother at college you've really almost made me feel like he never left. Now as of now I have no chance of buying a Vita but You know maybe I really start working or I can wait till Christmas. I really wanna know your thoughts. I hope to see you on Unit 13. Best wishes and high hopes from Nitelite( A.K.A Egnimatic SoulZ) See you on the Battlefield. Surprised confused alien
Back to top Go down
beagle_95

Medallions : 99

Charger broke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charger broke   Charger broke EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:45 am

Dude my charger for my psp broke too :/
Back to top Go down

Charger broke
Page 1 of 1